COVID-19 Office Re-Opening
Dear Patients, Friends, and Family,
We sure have missed you!
Legacy Periodontics & Implants will be re-opening to resume patient care on June 8, 2020. We are excited to be able to reunite with our staff and seeing our patients again! We are doing our absolute best to schedule visits as soon as possible and ask for your patience as we all adjust to the necessary changes that you will see in the office.
As you already know, cases for Covid-19 are still relevant. With patient care and safety at the forefront of our minds, we have been working diligently to improve our services and protocols to help protect our patients, our team, and our community.
To ensure that the air we breathe in our office is clean and healthy, we have installed: 1) A centralized air scrubbing system, which neutralizes viruses & bacteria, and 2) A filtration system, with medical-grade HEPA filters, to continuously exchange our air 24/7.
When you visit the office, our entire team will look a little different; each team member will be wearing the appropriate PPE (personal protection equipment) for the mutual protection of patients and staff.
In addition, the following protocols will be carried out indefinitely:
- Pre-appointment confirmation call to assess any changes in your health and review NEW office protocols.
- Extra time between patients will allow proper disinfection and to adhere to the social-distancing rules.
- ‘In-Your-Car’ waiting – Please call or text us upon arrival, remain in your car until a team member comes out to get you. All patients’ temperatures will be checked with an infrared touchless thermometer.
- All patients are required to wear a mask while in office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a mask.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by all patients once entering our office.
- You will be escorted to the treatment room as soon as you enter the office.
- Only patients are allowed entry within the office. Family members or friends must remain outside in the car.
- If you are sick and do not feel well, please inform the office immediately.
Whether you are new to our practice or part of our family, we value your trust in our office and are looking forward to seeing you very soon! Inflammation from Periodontal Disease is chronic, destructive, and affects our entire body. It’s been too long already. Call or text us today to schedule your treatment, periodontal maintenance, or exam and let us help get you back on track to Health!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
Previous COVID-19 Updates
April 28, 2020
Stay Home, Stay Safe
The health and safety of our patients, their families, and our staff is of utmost importance. Due to the continual spread of the COVID-19 virus and in line with the most recent Executive Order to “stay home, stay safe, our office will remain closed through May 15th.
As always, we are here for our patients should a dental emergency arise. If you are experiencing severe pain or swelling, have had recent surgery, and have an urgent matter that requires immediate attention, please contact the office directly Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 248-380-8020.
We will continue to keep our website and social media up to date with the latest information and cannot wait to see everyone in the office when it is safe to resume normal activity.
Dr. Wolf and the Team at Legacy Periodontics
March 25, 2020
In accordance with the COVID-19 Executive Order 2020-21 that went into effect March 24, 2020, our office will remain closed until April 14, 2020.
We will be available to treat emergency patients of record only. Emergencies, for example, may include: experiencing severe pain or swelling or recently had surgery and have an urgent matter that requires immediate attention., please contact the office directly Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 248-380-8020 and follow the prompts for further assistance.
Please stay tuned for updates as we gain information to help guide us in scheduling and rescheduling all of the appointments that were affected by the COVID-19 mandated closure. Thank you for your patience and support during these unprecedented times. We hope to see everyone soon!
Be safe, be kind and stay well.
Dr. Steve Wolf & Team
March 16, 2020
Our office will be closed March 17th-April 6th in order to comply with state-mandated regulations. The COVID-19 issues are currently evolving and we need to do all that we can as a profession to contain the virus and keep our patients, our dental teams and our communities safe.
If you need to reach us, please call Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 248-380-8020 and you will be given contact options and instructions.
We will be checking phone messages throughout our closure and will return all calls just as soon as possible. Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary. We thank you for your considerable patience during this challenging time.
For more information we recommend you visit the Center for Disease Control at http://www.cdc.gov/covid19 or contact your local health department.
Things we can all do to help:
- Stay home when you are sick (fever, cough, upper respiratory infection or any other flu-like symptoms)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, especially before eating, after coughing or sneezing, and after using the bathroom.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and dispose tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.