Latest update: March 25, 2020
In accordance with the COVID-19 Executive Order 2020-21 that went into effect March 24, 2020, our office will remain closed until April 14, 2020.
We will be available to treat emergency patients of record only. Emergencies, for example, may include: experiencing severe pain or swelling or recently had surgery and have an urgent matter that requires immediate attention., please contact the office directly Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 248-380-8020 and follow the prompts for further assistance.
Please stay tuned for updates as we gain information to help guide us in scheduling and rescheduling all of the appointments that were affected by the COVID-19 mandated closure. Thank you for your patience and support during these unprecedented times. We hope to see everyone soon!
Be safe, be kind and stay well.
Dr. Steve Wolf & Team
March 16, 2020
Our office will be closed March 17th-April 6th in order to comply with state-mandated regulations. The COVID-19 issues are currently evolving and we need to do all that we can as a profession to contain the virus and keep our patients, our dental teams and our communities safe.
If you need to reach us, please call Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 248-380-8020 and you will be given contact options and instructions.
We will be checking phone messages throughout our closure and will return all calls just as soon as possible. Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary. We thank you for your considerable patience during this challenging time.
For more information we recommend you visit the Center for Disease Control at http://www.cdc.gov/covid19 or contact your local health department.
Things we can all do to help:
- Stay home when you are sick (fever, cough, upper respiratory infection or any other flu-like symptoms)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, especially before eating, after coughing or sneezing, and after using the bathroom.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and dispose tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.