Infection & Illness Control
If you are not feeling well please inform the office immediately. Your appointment may need to be rescheduled pending the severity of your symptoms.
Patient care and safety are always at the forefront of our minds and we have been working diligently to improve our services and protocols to help protect our patients, our team, and our community. We are doing our absolute best to schedule visits as soon as possible and ask for your patience.
To ensure that the air we breathe in our office is clean and healthy, we have installed:
- A centralized air scrubbing system, which neutralizes viruses & bacteria
- A filtration system, with medical-grade HEPA filters, to continuously exchange our air 24/7
Whether you are new to our practice or part of our family, we value your trust in our office and are looking forward to seeing you very soon! Inflammation from Periodontal Disease is chronic, destructive, and affects our entire body. Call or text us today to schedule your treatment, periodontal maintenance, or exam, and let us help get you back on track to Health!
Things we can all do to help:
- Stay home when you are sick (fever, cough, upper respiratory infection or any other flu-like symptoms)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, especially before eating, after coughing or sneezing, and after using the bathroom.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or disinfecting wipe.