What Will Happen On My First Visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist. It is important that we have an x-ray at the time of your visit. If we do not receive a current x-ray from your dentist, we will take one the day of your visit.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. Please allow approximately 60 minutes for your initial visit. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. Referral of emergency patients can cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.
The office is closed daily from 1pm-2pm.
- Call Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number Legacy Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 248-380-8020 to schedule your consultation at Legacy Periodontics & Implants.
- Complete your Registration Online.
- Get Driving Directions.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, hypertension, taking blood thinners).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite / interferences, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease. Other areas of your mouth will often provide clues that will help determine the best course of treatment.